WARNING, GREETING.

THIS ISN'T REALLY HAPPENING. YOU'RE DREAMING. PLEASE, WAKE UP. PLEASE. WE NEED YOU NOW. EVERYTHING IS COMING TO AN END. PLEASE WAKE UP. THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME LEFT.

Dream State

I know it's dream. I know this is just a dream. But watching my entire family being stabbed and slashed one by one, struggling on the blood pool and gasped for air, dying slowly, it's hurting so much even I haven't being stabbed. Intestines spreads around their legs. Body twisted in weird angle. Bones breaking through flesh. Throat snapped back. This scenery is too red. I know the pain. The pain is different.

In this nightmare, they ignored me. But still keep an eye on me. Maybe is because I'm the main character here. If they want to build a nightmare, just take everything I loved away and let me suffering as I watching they succeeding.

It's black, no matter how much I set the flame. As the light is sucked by darkness. Is not the same as 90th television screen. It just black. But you can see the properties and peoples. And blood. It's red and it's spread. The only bright colour you can see after the rest. I need to woke myself.

I stab myself, watching the blade drawing a blood river from my chest as I end my life here. I smiled, when the one of them running towards me in panic. He sat beside me, take the blade away, and placing my head on his lap. It's strange, yeah? But I won't give a shit about that. I'm done with this. And I'll awake. I close my eyes and feeling his arm wrapped me. I'd end this game.

---

Wake up, and feel relief. My chest is fine, clearly fine. Without a scar or even a bruise. But then I realize where I was. I'm laughing hopelessly. Damn.
I'm awake from that dream.
And trapped in another dream.

*
H4626177 - 06132016

Intip Sekalian!

Hari Pertama Sekolah

Mad Father